CardioTrainer PRO for FREE!!! Today only!

Options
tproctor
tproctor Posts: 90 Member
CardioTrainer PRO for Android is FREE today only on the Amazon App store. This is a $10 app... for FREE!!! http://www.amazon.com/mobile-apps/b?ie=UTF8&node=2350149011

Replies

• Amy1066
    Amy1066 Posts: 30
    Options
    Got it!!! Thanks !!!!
  • nomorefatbitch
    Options
    That sounds awesome, but my Android phone SUCKS! As it is, my battery barely lasts three or four hours - and I don't USE anything on it :(
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I tried it, got the amazon download but then it said it couldn't install on my phone. I changed the settings to accept apps from unknown sources. So I don't know...I have an HTC hero.
  • Drewso
    Drewso Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks. Thinking about getting into biking and this will help.
  • ed2512
    ed2512 Posts: 3
    Options
    Got the app...looks cool. Thanks!
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    Great app! Just be aware if you have ATT for your service, Amazon app store doesn't work on your phones yet......supposedly they are working on that.....
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I tried it, got the amazon download but then it said it couldn't install on my phone. I changed the settings to accept apps from unknown sources. So I don't know...I have an HTC hero.
    When you do that go back to the text message and click the link. Then it will start downloading.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    got the same thing
  • tproctor
    tproctor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Battery life on a droid is an issue. I bought an aftermarket extended battery. I can now go two to three DAYS without charging!!! It is worth the cost (about $50)

What good it is to have a smartphone that you cant use because of battery life!!!
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Battery life on a droid is an issue. I bought an aftermarket extended battery. I can now go two to three DAYS without charging!!! It is worth the cost (about $50)

What good it is to have a smartphone that you cant use because of battery life!!!

I have the Thunderbolt and battery life is horrible ! Is the extended battery big and bulky and does it bother you?
  • nomorefatbitch
    Options

Exactly. It makes me crazy, but I will look into the extra battery. It would be well worth it as I am ALWAYS on the phone, but RARELY near a charger!

Thanks.

I really would LOVE to have this app!
  • ageros
    ageros Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great app! Just be aware if you have ATT for your service, Amazon app store doesn't work on your phones yet......supposedly they are working on that.....

ATT has been silently rolling out the update to allow installing from unknown sources, so make sure to check your phone often, because the update may have installed without letting you know.
  • ericapledger
    ericapledger Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    SWEET!! THANKS!
  • nomorefatbitch
    Options
    Darn! It wouldn't work for me :(
  • RJaxon00
    RJaxon00 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up! This should come in handy.
  • UltraRunnerGale
    UltraRunnerGale Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Sweet..... got it!! Thanks!! :drinker: