Getting DeRailed Help Help

Options
Chottu
Chottu Posts: 17 Member
I always end up once a day per week eating lots of food. I almost eat one day calories for one meal.:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• journey242
    journey242 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI! I've been tracking for about a week thanks to a friend who is my workout inspiration.
    I do that too! I'll be really good for a while and then "splurge" for a day because I've "earned" it. UGH!!!!!
    I noticed that I eat almost all my calories at night. I knew that I was a bedtime snacker, but I didn't realize that 85% of my calories happen after 5pm!
  • teacher4380
    teacher4380 Posts: 25
    Options
    I notice I do it on Sundays (my weekly weigh-in day) as I knowingly have the rest of the week to "fix" it! YIKES!!! I just moved and have not been keeping track daily and I am worried as to where I will be once I get my scale unpacked!!! I too need to quit derailing myself!!! Good luck and keep up the GOOD work!!!
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I've been so bad lately, just giving into temptation, it's so silly. I'm acting like I don't actually want to loose weight! Grrrrr....
  • RunningSwede
    RunningSwede Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Here’s a few things working for me: to defend against the “day’s worth of calories with one meal.” At a restaurant I always ask my server to bring out the doggy bag with the meal so I can exercise portion control before the first bite. At home I try to keep my kitchen free of calorie-dense food. Olive oil being an exception. When I know I have an event coming up with lots of food, I try to plan for it with less eating in the days leading up to the party. …and if I do over eat a meal: rather then get mad at myself for doing it, I try to take pride in that I at least stopped when I did, and tomorrow will be another great day.