Calories to lose weight

Options
if I wanted to lose weight how many calories should I be having at the moment....I am female 27, 5ft 7inchs and weight 109lbs

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    You are already far below the healthy weight range for your height.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    You need to talk to a Dr.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    niamh211 wrote: »
    if I wanted to lose weight how many calories should I be having at the moment....I am female 27, 5ft 7inchs and weight 109lbs

Not long ago, you asked how many calories you needed to gain weight. You have repeatedly been given advice on how to calculate how many calories you need given your stats.

The bigger problem is that you need help to address your previously confirmed eating disorder. It seems that you are not coping well on your own since you are again asking about losing. Please seek professional help.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    What's your body fat percentage? Knowing that makes calculating your BMR more accurate. See link below. Your BMR would be the minimum amount of calories to eat. Hope that helps answer your question. :)

http://www.calculatorpro.com/calculator/katch-mcardle-bmr-calculator/
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n09v3tVKNu1r23joco1_250.gif
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    niamh211 wrote: »
    5ft 7inchs and weight 109lbs

If you were my sister or someone else I loved I would sit you down and very firmly insist you make regular appointments with a doctor to help you with your need to withhold required nutrients from your body.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    You need to talk to a Dr.

This.