30 with a Hysterectomy and cancer free.

I am happy to report I am now cancer free. I am just looking for more women who have been or are going through the same thing.

I am just getting back into the swing of things and would love help motivate and be motivated to keep going. I have 50+ pounds to lose.

Side note: it was not terminal cancer. I am truly ok and not looking for pity of any kind. I am looking for awesome people to help keep me motivated and to help motivate back.

Replies

• Hi Babyshme, I am 35 and have also had a hysterectomy. I had mine 3 years ago due to uterine cancer. I am also cancer free and want to spend the rest of my life that way. I want to lose 100 pounds in the next year. My goal is to lose 50 by Christmas. Good luck to you.
  • scarlet67
    scarlet67 Posts: 107 Member
    You are truely an inspiration. ... :smiley:
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Thank you ladies. Feel free to add me. I still have lifting restrictions but that's ok. Nothing over 50lbs for a while. So strength training won't be started for a while.

All the hormones they had me on, I gained 30lbs because of them. That was after losing 30. So I gained everything back.

I had ovarian cancer. Lucky we caught it in time and dealt with it ASAP. I am at exactly week 14 post op. Feeling awesome besides menopause. Makes me super tired!