lunch foods to snacks

Options
How can I enter something for lunch that is usually a snack for me. Say I'm doing a protein shake as a snack but the foods for the shake are listed only in my lunch foods but I want to be able to have the shake for a snack. Another example would be breakfast for dinner...do I have to re-enter all those foods or can I find a listing for ALL foods and choose the meal I want to enter them under?? Thanks

Replies

• madeleadele
    madeleadele Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can enter any food under any meal. Just search the foods you want to enter, and input them under the meal you're eating them for. If you want to copy a meal from a previous day into a different meal for today, you can do that as well (instead of choosing "same meal(s)" choose "snack" or "lunch"; whatever you're entering it for)
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    How to change the applicable setting depends on whether you are using the mobile app or the website.

If you are on the website, click "Add food" when you are on the food diary page. The "Add Food To" screen will pop up - below the search bar it should say "Or, add your favorites for:" Next to this, you can click the arrow and select between "All Meals" and the current meal.

If you're on the app... I'm not actually sure how to change it haha. Maybe someone else can help, or you can use the website to change the option.
  • acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You have a couple options (Android App):
    - On the "Add Food" screen, there should be a little gear in the upper right. Change the Display Option to "All Meals"
    - Add the food to your usual meal, long press on the food, select "Move to...", and select the meal you want to move it to.
  • tomjones1224
    tomjones1224 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all. Went thru add food in the snack diary and selected All Meals, checked the foods and clicked add checked. With out your help I'd have digested my shake before figuring it out.