Reached goal weight within 6 months

Options
528chance
528chance Posts: 2 Member
For our Wellness Program at my current job, we started a Weight Loss Challange in January 2015. I wanted to lose 40 lbs, so I started My Fitness Pal in January 2015. Our final weigh in was on 06/22/2015 and my weight loss was 40lbs. My fat loss percentage was 22%. With this weight loss, I was able to stop my current cholesterol medication. I feel better and have more energy. I will continue with my current regimin. This was a success with this program.

Replies

• kandell
    kandell Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    That awesome! Well done!!
  • dredremeg
    dredremeg Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • mochomito
    mochomito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    We started one in my work as well, but to help motivate, we all put in 5 dollars and who ever lost the most won, the pot. But, then I moved away and I have to continue my plan on my own.
  • kgmcgee
    kgmcgee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I started one at my work to help keep me motivated. We had to put in $20 and 10 people joined. Winner gets 150 and second place is $50!
  • meddaugh48
    meddaugh48 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Job well done! Congratulations.
  • 528chance
    528chance Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh, I forgot to mention the added incentive, my employer awarded people who lost 10 % or more of their body weight with an HR FitBit. In addition, the top 3 biggest losers were awarded a monetary prize as well and I came in 2nd, which in turn receive $105. Which I will need to buy more new clothes, cause I dropped 4 pant sizes.
  • decotterell
    decotterell Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!