10 Year high school reunion

Options
2»

Replies

• asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Options
    I was bullied in high school. So I can't wait to kick in those doors and strut my stuff while flipping everyone the bird. Lol

Were u really? For what?

I was over weight, quite, wore baggy clothes, they labeled me a goth kid but I wasn't. Just any reason to pick on me didn't help that I never stood up for myself then

We probably would've been friends I have a friend who was like that and she's changed a lot since high school still quirky but a mom now
  • TrackinAndLoggin
    TrackinAndLoggin Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Nah. I didn't care much about them in high school. don't care about them now
  • smtaylo85
    smtaylo85 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    nope didn't go to mine. had zero interest in going.
  • ElaineH1988
    ElaineH1988 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    We don't have them in Ireland, well my school doesn't anyway. I'm pretty much the exact same except I wear less fake tan :blush:
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I went to my 20th reunion and it was fine, but I really didn't feel any connection to anyone that I didn't already stay in touch with. I am married to my high school sweetheart, so my biggest connection is firmly cemented. I was surprised at how snarky people still are! No intention of going to the 25th (this year) even though I live in the same town. I think I preferred the memories more than the new reality!