While weightloss is a goal; Friendship is a must! Motivation!!!

Options
<3 I'm not completely new at Myfitnesspal. I've been on here more than a few time's. This is my Second account. I've lost the information for my first one. **Opps**

I'm Tiff. I'm overweight. By a lot, to be honest. I've given diets a try before, and also have given them up. I'm 23. I want my life back! Well, I want the life I deserve. I've always been overweight, at least as long as I can remember. Anyways, if you'd like to hear my story simply check out my profile, it's all there.

Weightloss is almost all of our goals here. So let's be friends. Friendship is a must when attempting to become healthier and happier. I'll motivate you; in hopes you'll motivate me as well! So what do you say? Let's become FRIENDS!!!! :)<3

Replies

• EdricVnd
    EdricVnd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Stay motivated. You can do it!

If you fall down, get right back up. We're there for you!? ;)
  • bcarey0766
    bcarey0766 Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hey just upgraded to Premium. Ive lost 135# from 3/13-11/14. Ive stayed the same weight for last 8 mths but have lost a shirt size and a pants size... So the scale is just another tool, clothes dont lie.

Sray focused and visualize your new self!
    Bobby
  • 77TiffanyIrene77
    77TiffanyIrene77 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    <3 Thank you to both of you!!!! It's great knowing I have MFP friends who will help me along this journey!! I couldn't ask for anything better. <3