Looking to drop 100lbs! Who's with me?!?!

Options
Hi guys! I'm Ashley and I'm from Atlanta. I'm on a mission to drop 100lbs and be fit. I gain weight so easily and getting it off is a challenge for me. I own a bakery so my temptations (sweets) are ALWAYS in my face. Lol. So if you understand where I'm coming from, then you know that I need some support! Looking to meet some awesome people on here so that we can be healthy together!

Replies

• hhb1730
    hhb1730 Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I agree with you Ashley I'm looking to drop 100 lbs. As well! :s Sweets are my downfall. I am a great cook which makes this process even harder....
  • CassarahW
    CassarahW Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs still left to lose! We totally got this!
  • Dogmom34
    Dogmom34 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm have a 100 lbs also to lose
  • immvpink
    immvpink Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in Atlanta too! I'm want to lose 15 pounds, if you want to meet up and work out it'd be cool! We can support each other!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I am on a mission to lose 75 lbs...down 15+ so far...lets DO this... :-)
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hey Ashley, I'm with you. I have lost 50lb have another 90 to go! Good luck with your journey :smiley:
  • mjabbay
    mjabbay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I have just found this site. I need to lose 100lbs. Need to be inspired as I have lost so many times only to put back on. I live in New Zealand. Would love to be part of your group. Is that how this works?
  • Miss_Cherry_on_top
    Miss_Cherry_on_top Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have about 106lbs to lose, I'm a country girl from Australia :smile:
  • Austinlover1996
    Austinlover1996 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi girls, my name is Jamie i from Quenemo,ks I am 12. I need to lose 138lbs so I know how u feel.
  • BelieveInMe27
    BelieveInMe27 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! I have about 150 to lose! I'm also looking for friends on here so we can keep each other motivated. So anyone can feel free to add me!
  • prettymisspink
    prettymisspink Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    immvpink wrote: »
    Hello! I'm in Atlanta too! I'm want to lose 15 pounds, if you want to meet up and work out it'd be cool! We can support each other!
    Hey add me!!!!
  • stardavis1
    stardavis1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey I live here in Atlanta now!!! It's so hard here with all the good food lol! Do you workout in doors or out? I also want to lose 100lbs :smile:

Hi guys! I'm Ashley and I'm from Atlanta. I'm on a mission to drop 100lbs and be fit. I gain weight so easily and getting it off is a challenge for me. I own a bakery so my temptations (sweets) are ALWAYS in my face. Lol. So if you understand where I'm coming from, then you know that I need some support! Looking to meet some awesome people on here so that we can be healthy together!

• mabbx
    mabbx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Drop sweet is my big challenge I don't consume sugar anymore and I get realize with only do that you can loose a lot odd weight I also don't drink soda, only water and orange juice (natural) I recommend to drink as much as liquids you can so you can feel full good luck! !
  • shellybee1978
    shellybee1978 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose 100 lbs. I've technically lost 17 pounds so far. I have a ways to go, but I'm taking one day at a time. I also track my steps on my phone that is in sync with this app, called pacer. Please add me, I would be more than happy to have you on my movitation team. Good luck!!
  • ashleylindahl7
    ashleylindahl7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing 100lbs too! Down 11.8 so far :)
  • negra305
    negra305 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 50lbs by NOV! Good luck to ALLLL!!! Lets do this!
  • Mrsbonno
    Mrsbonno Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    totally with you woman! I need to lose 110... Let's support each other! B)
  • LauraCunningham3
    LauraCunningham3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    looking to lose 100 lbs,looking for new friends
  • lorengetsfit
    lorengetsfit Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Loren and I've got 94 pounds to lose. I added you! :)
  • mimaconnect
    mimaconnect Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley and everyone. I have more than 100 pounds / 47 kilos to remove. I am doing it one meal and one step at a time. Best wishes to everyone. Keep at it and believe.