I did it you can too!

Options
ziaynymqvjzu.jpg
So looking back 6 years ago I would sit in my room and cry that I was so fat and that I would never be able to lose weight unless I did some fancy detox or joined the biggest loser. I would watch the show eat a whole pizza and cry. I met my husband almost 3 years ago now and he changed my life profoundly. He has struggled with weight most of his adult life where he has gained and lost and then gained again. But he taught me so much about food that I never realized or chose to ignore. I completely revamped my eating habits with the help of my husband and fitness pal. I changed who I was and now I am proof that anyone can do it and that you don't need those other things to make your dreams come true. I lost 70 pounds in the last year but 105 since my heaviest weight 6 years ago. I said goodbye to the weight forever.

Replies

• faithstimenow
    faithstimenow Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you, you look fabulous.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Wow you go girl
  • seymousa
    seymousa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing! So happy for you!
  • kaitrsmith
    kaitrsmith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nice! You look wonderful!
  • ToriJ84
    ToriJ84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • tyronnreid69
    tyronnreid69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing story stay motivated dear... healthy lifestyle...
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    so proud of you. You are my inspiration. Your hard work and dedication has paid off.
  • arush18
    arush18 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your story is definitely an inspiration. I'm struggling now with trying to change my relationship with food, I'm so happy you posted your story. I'm new to this and would like some support if any one would like a new friend on here.
  • jls1mum
    jls1mum Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic
    You deserve a pat on the back
    Reading these sucess stories really gives me the feeling that anything is possible
    Well done
  • corycortez
    corycortez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • littletdogg
    littletdogg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You look like her daughter.
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Look totally different - Fantastic job!
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • shaye8999
    shaye8999 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!