The beginning of my journey through weight loss and transition

Options
Zyphun
Zyphun Posts: 102 Member
Hl02ABQ.jpg
My progress photos so far. I started losing weight back in November of last year when I learned I finally had doctor in my area who would help me start HRT. I went slowly at first, I started going to a gym and doing 20 minutes on a recumbent bike. As time went on I increased the time, resistance and speed. I still ate what I usually did, but slowly changed out things I ate for healthier options and portions.

In February, I went to the doctor for the first time and was put on 200mg Spironolactone. While waiting for my tests I added walking to my daily routine (keeping up the biking at the gym). After a lot of thought and soul searching, I came to the conclusion I was addicted to unhealthy food. I cut out eating out entirely. At that point the weight was starting to fall off. I always made sure I had enough calories and my macros and nutrients were right where they needed to be. I was concerned I was losing to fast, but my doctor has been monitoring me and I am in the best shape of my life.

In March, I went back and was prescribed 6mg of Estroidal. I started using MyFitnessPal again and I changed my morning workout to three days of HIIT on the recumbent bike and two days of cardio/endurance. I have ever been increasing the pace and distance in my walks.

I have been refining ever since. Learning how to eat out in a healthy way and ever moving to new and healthier options.

I love the results. This is the best I have felt in my entire life. I am moving on to laser hair removal this month and always working on my voice, makeup skills and a dozen other small things. I am so excited about what the future will bring!

Replies

• allunits
    allunits Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great job, Zyphun!
  • Fulcherj1
    Fulcherj1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! What a great inspiration!
  • RinnyBlush
    RinnyBlush Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are seriously rockin' it. Great work! :blush:
  • bibimazoon
    bibimazoon Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You are kicking a**!!!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You go girl
  • kscarf1
    kscarf1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow, what changes in such a short period of time! Fantastic!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! And your excitement is kinda contagious! All the best :smile:
  • heatherniccorn
    heatherniccorn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Almost 100 pounds. That's amazing! Good luck along your journey:)
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Zyphun
    Zyphun Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My deepest and heartfelt thanks to everyone. I could not have done what I have without the help and support of the community here. From the expansive knowledge to the brightest cheerleaders, it has all made such an impact on my life!
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I feel honoured to have had the chance to read a part of your story, and applaud your courage for discussing your journey publicly! :)
  • dnllkey
    dnllkey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love your courage! It took me 31 years to come out of the closet and be who I am now, and who I was meant to be!

Good luck on your journey!! ♡
  • negra305
    negra305 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    AAAAAMAZING! Keep up the good work! :)
  • southcitystudio
    southcitystudio Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your transformation! ❤️
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - weight loss and transition. You looks so happy. Really nice to see :-)
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Bravo! You're doing great and looking lovely!
  • Jacqui_Runs
    Jacqui_Runs Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome. Congratulations on all the newness!!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've found the absolute right doctor sweetie and you're rushing ahead with your weight loss! Well done! Great progress pics! <3:)<3
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!