Would you keep going if you were me (w/pics)?

Options
Would you keep losing weight if you were me? I want to be thinner but I am staring to lose some curves (especially my boobs) and I cant decide if I prefer having them to the thinner look I'm starting to achieve. I like the way my tummy looks more and more as I lose more weight but I like the way my chest and hips look less. What would you do or what have you done if you've been here?

Pics of me, in bikini and street clothes, all taken on the same day.
BxAu6iI.jpg

Replies

• Pittleydink
    Pittleydink Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    If I was going to go out in a bikini then I would keep going, if not I would take it easy and just recomp.
  • ffbrown25
    ffbrown25 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I think you look healthy and beautiful. Do what will make you happiest, though!
  • Harleyb87
    Harleyb87 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I say stop where you feel the sexiest. Plus you can always build muscle in the spots you want to bulk up maybe not the hips but you can definitely add definition and muscle to most spots. You look great though!
  • DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'd be ready to stop there but you've really got to do what makes you happy and confident. I think you look great!
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    You look great in both, I say that particular bikini bottom not flattering to your shspe. But either wise your doing and looking great, I'm with the other poster who said exercise to define your shape and maintene not lose. Take care
  • kwoolfwpfd
    kwoolfwpfd Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Stop when YOU are happy. Don't worry about what the normal industry look is, the most important thing is to be happy with yourself and love yourself. Keep up the great work!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I think you look really great .
    If your undecided or just need a change, Maybe try a progressive lifting program and eat at maintenance for a while and see how that goes.
    Do what makes you happy !
  • raregem99
    raregem99 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    pho808 wrote: »
    Would you keep losing weight if you were me? I want to be thinner but I am staring to lose some curves (especially my boobs) and I cant decide if I prefer having them to the thinner look I'm starting to achieve. I like the way my tummy looks more and more as I lose more weight but I like the way my chest and hips look less. What would you do or what have you done if you've been here?

Pics of me, in bikini and street clothes, all taken on the same day.

You look sexy! If I were you, I'd just focus on waist nipping/tucking like others as mentioned. This is different from ab workouts though. I'm talking Jane Fonda vs Jillian Michaels. Both are good in their own ways... depending on what you want your waist to look like but very different from each other. Looking good though girl!

• tottie3912
    tottie3912 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! That's a tough choice. lol Just an idea here...I don't know what your routine is, but maybe check out the following:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1090814/one-year-can-change-your-life-pic-heavy/p1

She started getting more curves *after* she implemented heavy lifting. How far you go with it depends on what you prefer. You have an amazing figure though!! Do what makes you happy.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I look very similar to you right now. I'm perhaps a handful of pounds heavier. My goal is to lose another 10 pounds.
  • pho808
    pho808 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your thoughts! That lifting girl is impressive!
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    If you are questioning if you should quit maybe you aren't where you want to be. I would look at lifting. That is the road I am taking...lose the weight and then start lifting to get to where I want to be. Once I meet my weight goal and where I am more comfortable I want to start to lift heavy. I should be doing it now but my life is too busy right now to take time away from my kids (typical mom!). If you aren't happy yet you aren't ready to quit yet.
  • Rogue_Esq
    Rogue_Esq Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would, but my ideal body may very well be very different from yours, so my opinion should be pretty irrelevant. You certainly look healthy. I just prefer a very trim and toned look.
  • tequila5000
    tequila5000 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't lose anymore weight. I would strength train to tighten things up. Skinny and sickly is never a good look. Best of luck to you.
  • SunnyPacheco
    SunnyPacheco Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Weight training will help you achieve a slimmer look without having to lose more weight. Glutes can be grown!
  • thesophisticate
    thesophisticate Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Instead of the mindset just to be skinny, try adding in weights and shift to being healthy and strong! If you love your curves and boobs then rock it! Weight lifting is awesome because it's more of a transformation and toning than simply weight loss. Regardless, losing weight will cause fat loss is ALL areas... I went from a C to an A cup which was unfortunate but it all depends on what you want and how your body reacts to the changes.