looking for new pals

Options
I really have some great pals on here but am looking for some new active members to add to my FL. If you are fun, supportive and like encouragement as well, add me☺

Replies

• Motivated_Liz
    Motivated_Liz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    :)
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for you to be my buddy
  • gundon
    gundon Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would like a mfp friend as well. I lost 105 pounds this year and am deathly afraid of gaining back I've been trying to maintain for a while but keeping losing cause I'm depressed when I eat if any one else has or had this problem please friend me id love to talk
  • tonysan65
    tonysan65 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I think getting to the point where you start the weight loss is the hardest. The first week or two for me was difficult. I have been learning each day a little bit more about what bad eating habits I have been dealing with. I am past the place where eat when I am not hungry and have learned to read calories for what I am going to eat. I have a long way to go yet I am confident once I lose the weight I will have no problem maintaining my goal since I will have gained a understanding of what I should eat, when I should eat and how much I should eat.
  • FitnessTrainer69
    FitnessTrainer69 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Im always up for advice and encouragement
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    nice to meet you, happy to help (if i can)!
  • SR_86
    SR_86 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm doing re-comp eating at maintenance and lifting heavy :)
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Sending you a FR!
  • bmchenry02
    bmchenry02 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request!
  • Rob952015
    Rob952015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - i am by and large happy with my weight but the distribution leaves room for improvement ;)