• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    BIG CHAGNES YOU GO GIRL
  • maryelgin1988
    maryelgin1988 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    BIG CHAGNES YOU GO GIRL

Thanks lady :) I appreciate everyone s kind and motivating words!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Sorry that you have received hate mail! But it seems almost a year of progress has been made in just over a month for you. I've never seen weight drop that drastically on anyone before. How many calories are you netting a day? I'd almost be nervous if I dropped that fast!

I'm sure it feels incredible to have lost so much. I look forward to hearing how many pounds you shed!
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats keep going!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's only 34 days? That is amazing!! You're killing it!

Thank you! I actually received my first hate mail saying I was a liar and it was all bs because its impossible with my body type? Idk. Lol

That makes me so mad! I'm so sorry! you don't deserve this, you've OBVIOUSLY worked hard to get where you are. And yes it is a big change from day 1 but the 'heavier' you are the more you're going to drop at first. I'd guess you've dropped a good 20-30 pounds in a month. Congratulations! You can and are doing it!
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Fantastic keep up the good work!
  • maryelgin1988
    Options
    Thanks guys. And yes beings that my starting weight was 340, you do drop weight incredibly fast. Especially when you go from eating nothing but crap...and loads if it...to eating at 1900 cals per day and trading a lot of that junk for healthy food. As well as standing and walking all day. I barely sit until bedtime and when I do... Its a couple minutes. My husband was in the hospital for 3 weeks of this month and so Everything was left up to me...on top of chasing 3 little ones around (ages 1,2 and 3). Yeah I guess some would be alarmed but when you are that heavy...and take into count that I'm 5'6"...losing weight at a faster rate is OK.
    Also, I have gotten the okay from my doctor. Sometimes I do have a bigger number of calories left at the end of the day that I don't eat. Which is mostly due to the fact that I'm on my feet and busy from 7am to 9pm. Yes, when you are as heavy as me..you do burn an insane amount of calories just walking.
    I just find it incredible that I have to defend my weight loss constantly on here when those same people would smear at a fat person doing nothing for their health.
    Anyways, again thank you for all the support guys. I weigh in tomorrow at the doctors and will let everyone know exactly how much I have lost. I plan on posting more photos each month in comparison.
    And for those who think I'm lying, I'm sorry. I have a Facebook page with relatives and real life friends who have been on this journey with me. If it gives you satisfaction to hurt me by calling me a liar, I feel sorry for you.
  • nicoleexo2015
    nicoleexo2015 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing (:
  • maryelgin1988
    Options
    Wow amazing (:

Thanks lady :)
  • maryelgin1988
    Options
    So I have lost another 13 lbs guys since my last weigh in.
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Wow - that's not "mini"! (Already posted by someone else above but it was my spontaneous reaction. :))
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Great start.. keep it up.. your figure looks so much changed..wow
  • maryelgin1988
    Options
    charmmeth wrote: »
    Wow - that's not "mini"! (Already posted by someone else above but it was my spontaneous reaction. :))
    Awesome, Great start.. keep it up.. your figure looks so much changed..wow

Thank you guys :)
  • hye122725
    hye122725 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Proud of myself that I've made it 34 days so far!!! wkrl5pyf1nc8.jpg

Amazing I can not believe that's 1 month only.. Very well done!

What was your eating and exercise plan?
  • maryelgin1988
    Options

Eating was just mfp deficit and usually had an extra 500 cals leftover at least.
    Working out was a mix of strength and HIIT the first two weeks, then due to back pain (degenerative disc disease disease in my L3 and L4) I had to lay off a couple weeks and just went to counting steps (on my feet from 6am to 9pm or bedtime as I have 2 toddlers and a baby. My fiance was in the hospital for 3 weeks of it so I was responsible for literally everything.)
    Now that I have my pain under control I am back on the workout band wagon, but still doing everything due to my fiance recovering from 2 major surgeries. There's never a dull moment and rest doesn't come until bedtime.
    hye122725 wrote: »

Amazing I can not believe that's 1 month only.. Very well done!

What was your eating and exercise plan?

• arush18
    arush18 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome progress ! I have just started my journey and this is inspiration. I'm new to this and would love to have more supportive friends if anyone would like to add me :) Keep going you look great!
  • t_ampz
    t_ampz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    [/quo
    What do you do to loose the weight?
  • Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference, keep it up and keep positive thinking!
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    That's a great before and after picture.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!