Smaller when i was pregnant

Options
Ok so i was just sitting here and looking at pictures of myself when i was 5 months pregnant all the way up until the day before i gave birth. And i was freaking beautiful lol no but seriously i was able to were all my normal clothe thought out my entire pregnancy and i only gained about 20 something pounds. I stayed in the hospital for 3 days and when i gt home i got right on the scale and it said 160 and a few days after that it read 155 which was my weight before i got pregnant. I was so caught up in this beautiful baby boy of mine that i paid no attention to what i was eating and i wasnt exercising at all. A few months later my clothes became a little tight and some didnt fit at all. My son is now 10 months and i am only able to fit one pair of jeans that i was able to fit when i was pregnant. :( I am so weird because i gained all the weight your suppose to put on DURING pregnancy AFTER it.

Replies

• minburke
    minburke Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My Mum was the same. She was 67kg when she was 9 months pregnant with me (1.8kg lighter than I am now :/ ) and then put on the weight she just started walking everyday and lost heaps of weight though..You can do it :)
  • Jeremysgirl83
    Options
    Exact same thing here with my second pregnancy...I keep gaining and gaining and it is in no way related to my pregnancy. My lifestyle has changed since then. The good news is, we can turn it around the other way too!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Not true. I gained weight after both of my pregnancies. I only gain 20 lbs with my daughter and 17 lbs with my son. After my daughter, I put on 25 lbs and after my son I put on about 10 until I made a lifestyle change. Welcome aboard.