Lots to lose need some tough friends...

Options
louiseyates1
louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
edited July 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok so I have a minimum of 73lbs to lose ,(want to get to 145lbs and evaluate when I'm there) but I don't do well at sticking to things as I'm lazy and like food too much.

Looking for some friends to be tough and to scold me if I don't workout or if my food diary is shockingly bad. I have a gym membership but haven't been for 2 months (had my law exam and had 2 weeks off to study and didn't go back) but started insanity again this morning, will be using the gym for strength training and have been getting out on my bike now the weather is nice!

I have a 9 month old (son) and a 3 year old (daughter) and don't feel I'm a role model for them at 218lbs. Also my three year old called me a fatty chops yesterday so that is motivation!

Lou xx

Replies

• deselle22
    deselle22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    am with you! let's do this!
  • ceceruiz11
    ceceruiz11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Am on board! :)
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • isulo_kura
    isulo_kura Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Ok so I have a minimum of 73lbs to lose ,(want to get to 145lbs and evaluate when I'm there) but I don't do well at sticking to things as I'm lazy and like food too much.

Looking for some friends to be tough and to scold me if I don't workout or if my food diary is shockingly bad. I have a gym membership but haven't been for 2 months (had my law exam and had 2 weeks off to study and didn't go back) but started insanity again this morning, will be using the gym for strength training and have been getting out on my bike now the weather is nice!

I have a 9 month old (son) and a 3 year old (daughter) and don't feel I'm a role model for them at 218lbs. Also my three year old called me a fatty chops yesterday so that is motivation!

Lou xx

Just to say the only person who can do this is you. You need to have the motivation. Others can inspire and encourage but the motivation to do it has to come from you. Hopefully your children are motivation enough

Good luck
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! And yes I am aware I'm the only one who can do this but if someone is repremanding me for bad behaviour I respond better...
  • nancyaaa
    nancyaaa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Count me in too :)
  • saidiehawkins
    saidiehawkins Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in a very similar boat right now!!

If you need someone to help keep you accountable I'm here!
    I could use the same thing. I get lost in a sea of support here sometimes, which is really great! But sometimes you just need some tough-lovin'.

I found this thread ( I hate to say it) simply because a few people I'm friends with here are "6 lbs down, 5 to go!" Which is great for them, but makes me feel alone. I could use some more friends with similar goals :smile: