Trying to lose 50 lbs! Support group needed!

Options
2»

Replies

• kujwanabrown
    kujwanabrown Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too....I need to lose 100lbs.
  • Jayswinters
    Jayswinters Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 pounds as well!! I am so there for you!
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I started out with 50 pounds to lose. I'm down almost 20 now. I'd love to help be a positive motivator for anyone needing support. I'd appreciate the same as well. We can all help each other accomplish our goals.
  • cynicalxcharm
    cynicalxcharm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also have (more than) 50lbs to lose! Let's do it together! Does anyone have a Fitbit by any chance?
  • marmeer25
    marmeer25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would appreciate all your support too. I am in the process of losing - down 30 pounds, need to lose at least 25 more to get into healthy BMI zone. I am worried about backsliding (eek!). Would love to have supporting friends - I find it very motivating to see when others have success :).
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Me too! About 50lbs to lose. I'll send y'all some friend requests.
  • Twinkle_Fitness
    Twinkle_Fitness Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My overall goal is 57 pounds all together. Right now I have a pesky 25 pounds that doesn't seem to want to move. Lets work together feel free to add me!
  • mentaluplift
    mentaluplift Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit cynicalxcharm!, who else?, we should all get into challenges together!
  • cranberry_32
    cranberry_32 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can't think that far ahead, so I'm starting with 20# to lose. But that will just be the first 20. I need to get back into my fat clothes ha ha. Want a challenge?
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Me too. I have about 100 to lose still. Lost 12 already. Feel free to add me - any of you. :smile:
  • kimmchugh79
    kimmchugh79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 50 lbs would love the support and help from others. I'm here to help and support in anyway I can. I have to keep telling myself I can do this!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Three years ago I hit my goal weight but during grad school I slipped into bad habits and gained it back (plus some. I found the support on MFP really helpful the first time around. I need to lose 60 lbs so I'd love to have more support, as well as offer it to others.
  • cococraze24
    cococraze24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 80lbs and I often become discouraged because I'm not loosing like I should and quit.Add me