2»

Replies

• jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    sfmloser wrote: »
    They are great for getting the junk
    Out of your veins. And yes you do have to work out on them. Or else it's just a massage

Pretty sure if you started loosening "junk" in your veins you would be a prime candidate for a stroke!

That's almost as funny as my massage therapist telling me to drink plenty of water to help remove the toxins she released during my deep tissue massage. :D I just grinned and said ok...

• rushbabe0214
    rushbabe0214 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Spamalicious
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    sfmloser wrote: »
    They are great for getting the junk
    Out of your veins. And yes you do have to work out on them. Or else it's just a massage

What junk is in the veins???

do u even logic

toxinzzzzz

all kindz of chemikillzzzz
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    nruhl2 wrote: »
    I do find the exercise platform very easy to use..

Are you actually doing anything OP?

Weight loss is from a calorific deficit. How do you know you are at one?

I use the power plates at the gym more for the massage and cool down. I feel its been effective in helping me avoid injury and reduces soreness. So doing nothing isnt really true.

Im open minded to the people who use them properly. Cba getting into a cripple fight, am off to gym to do some cardio and weights, then I'll probably spend some time on the power plates after.
  • marcrpearson101
    marcrpearson101 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    There's a pair of these machines at my local gym, while I agree that I cant think what benifit they would be for weight loss, MAN are they good for your back after a heavy weights session! Sit on one for 60 seconds and turn the vibrations up to full, sooooo good. But yeah, cant see how they could possibly help you lose weight.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    vintage-vibration-plate-1960s.jpg

Popular back in the early 1900"s, lol.