How do you usually like your water?

Options
2»

Replies

• adunkin22
    adunkin22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i have a problem drinking super cold water, also. i prefer no ice in my water so around room temperature. i used to LOVE ice in my water, but now i can't stand my water to be too cold for some reason. i drink more water when it's not freezing cold.
  • salmoninthebeak
    Options
    room temp. to a little warm. I don't like it straight out of the tap, and was tired of paying for bottled water, so I usually leave a jar of water on the counter - fill my 20oz double walled tumbler 3/4ths full with water out of my insta-hot, then fill it the rest of the way with room temp. water and a bit of lemon juice or stevia drops (to make it a little sweet). I try and drink a gallon a day. I like the Sassy water idea!! I'm going to try this!!!
  • Smittyinthesun
    Options
    Cold in a bottle and after a workout I guzzle the bottle !
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    cold and with lemon
  • sheisbrown
    sheisbrown Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Cold with no ice. I also like sparkling water. Talking rain in the mango flavor or lemon Perrier.
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Getting to grips with drinking more water with a little organic fruit cordial added
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Iced filled with a straw. I use bottled water (from a water cooler). Our tap water has a taste. Water shouldn't taste.
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    I LOVE slushy water! && i usually add lemon juice.
  • askme12
    askme12 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Super cold out of the freezer is the best! Don't like warm or room temp.
  • jclarewilliams
    Options
    I love love Sassy Water. From the Flat Belly Diet book. Using a mandolin thinly slice a skinned cucumber, a large lemon (with skin), a little grated fresh ginger and some fresh mint leaves crushed. Fill with filtered water and let sit overnight. I usually make a 1/2 gallon container and drink the whole thing in one day. Just strain and drink! Yummy! and very healthy!

I may just have to try this! I'm about "watered" out! ha!
  • FK1983
    FK1983 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I like my water wet :laugh:
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    cold and wet, definatly not sparkling
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    frozen in a glass of vodka. lime and lemonade:drinker:
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Cold with a lemon slice, no ice. But I think I'm going to have to try the sassy water. It sounds awesome!
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Seltzer water is my favorite. All the bubbles none of the guilt!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Ice cold with or with out ice