Already Lost Weight!!

Options
Im so excited I love this site I have already lost weight, 5 lbs to be exact, I dont know why I just felt I had to get that out there and its funner that my friends are online too

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • justsaynooo
    Options
    I really want to not be selfish and be happy for you but I'm not going to lie this post makes me want to delete this ****. I have been dieting for 4 or 5 days now and I've lost nothing!!!! **** dieting
  • Courtneylici0us
    Options
    awww dude well I have to let you know that the first 3 days I ate like nothing, Coffee for breakfast a banana for lunch and tuna for dinner…that was it, this last couple of days I have been eating more hitting 300 calories below my 1200 calorie limit
  • Courtneylici0us
    Options
    Thank You!!
  • bike4now
    bike4now Posts: 52
    Options
    great job!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Are u exercising at all?, great job on the loss
  • AZDon
    AZDon Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    awww dude well I have to let you know that the first 3 days I ate like nothing, Coffee for breakfast a banana for lunch and tuna for dinner…that was it, this last couple of days I have been eating more hitting 300 calories below my 1200 calorie limit

Just remember the 1200 is not your "limit". It is your Goal. That calorie goal already includes a caloric deficit so that you will lose the desired amount per week (2, 1.5, or 1pm per week). If you are going much below that Goal of 1200 you wont get the results you want.
  • Courtneylici0us
    Options
    No I haven't exercised, I hate it and I feel like it never does anything, I went on periods where i would exercise for 2 weeks straight and Im like screw this, I haven't lost anything and Im not having fun.
  • Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    No I haven't exercised, I hate it and I feel like it never does anything, I went on periods where i would exercise for 2 weeks straight and Im like screw this, I haven't lost anything and Im not having fun.

Lol, I am new too. Well I can say exercising does work. I do 1 hour of elliptical running a day and I have a 1300 calorie daily goal ( I have hit that goal every day). In the last 7 days I have lost about 12-13lbs. When you work out you have to find something you like, and it doesn't have to be running and it doesn't have to be an hour either.

Also, if you are going to short yourself on calories (like we both are lol). you should look in to taking multivitamins to help keep nutrients and get what your body needs that you might not be getting.

But like i was saying, when exercising you gotta find something that fits you! I believe you can do it and you will be successful with your weight loss! Kudos on what you have already lost!
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wow well done this site is fantastic isnt it.