big girl big goals!!

Options
Hi everybody! Just got into getting fi. I'm 170 lbs and I wanna get down to 140!!! 30lbs is much harder to loose than I thought. I don't wanna give up this time around! My heaviest was 210 and all I want to do is go down from here! I need support though... I've just started eating clean but the temptation is hard. The smell of pizza and heavy foods agree everywhere :( but let's be friends and go on this epic health journey together!!!!

Replies

• heatherniccorn
    heatherniccorn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Big girl, big goals....I like that:) I know the feeling. I just started Monday. You can do this!!! I know temptation is hard, but you have to think of your end goal.
  • mysticotter
    mysticotter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Big girl, big goals....I like that:) I know the feeling. I just started Monday. You can do this!!! I know temptation is hard, but you have to think of your end goal.

Thanks! I stated the insanity workout and it's whooping my butt!! My little brothers got my back! They make sure I do my workouts and I am eating clean. I just wish I didn't have these temptations :(
  • wochlikgm
    wochlikgm Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MyFitnessPal. Congratulations on your first step to a new you. Starting is quite difficult, so do it slowly. As you start to eat clean, the temptations will slowly fade away. Try to phase them out over a period of time, that way you won't have as much 'withdrawal' as if you'd go cold turkey. Good luck and enjoy the journey, You got support here and at home, so you are in a good place!