Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    I did the cute selfie, now it's time for the sweaty post-workout selfie. B)

dp0sz8gguixp.jpg
    If you go to the gym like that do the guys all follow you around. Wow. Look at that cleavage
    Lmao that's what I was going to say! Damn girl those are big. I don't need everyone seeing my jiggly bits at the gym. I wear long sleeves lol! ;)
  • hotpink_meow
    hotpink_meow Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    PewterSky wrote: »
    6i2vipguzh6z.jpg

Love this photo of you. Your eyes and hair...!

Bonita!!!
  • lilaude
    lilaude Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    9swles6j8u8o.jpg
    Just working...
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    If you go to the gym like that do the guys all follow you around. Wow. Look at that cleavage

38909272.jpg

Oh goodness, where to start...

I have big boobs, that's what they look like when a sports bra squishes the daylights out of them.
    And I'm noooo longer in a place where I feel like I need to hide them under large t-shirts, like I used to. (It took a while, but I have since developed the: "They're boobs. Deal with it." mindset.)

I prefer working out in tank tops, because high-collared t-shirts make me feel like I'm being smothered in my own body heat and sweat, and I hate it.

To answer your question no, guys don't follow me around at the gym. I'm there with my headphones on and focused look on my face like everybody else.. the only times I've run into issues with that is when guys think I'm flirting when I ask for a spotter at the bench press. (Since I'm not a confident bench presser, and I don't wanna die.)
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
  • Amandakm1985
    Amandakm1985 Posts: 53 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

• KenziesFrenzies
    Options
    Lmao that's what I was going to say! Damn girl those are big. I don't need everyone seeing my jiggly bits at the gym. I wear long sleeves lol! ;)
    ml58a2naypu2.jpg

Just got in from a run and it's still over 90 degrees outside.

@katnroyal87 Are there two people on here with your screen name or..... :p
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Guess this is a leggie or footie and not really a selfie, but there ya are.

36g0dg0td9ab.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Options
    And holy crap there is some nice cleavage around.
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    ml58a2naypu2.jpg

A. That was a run around a private lake. Not at the gym infront of people.

B. I had a shirt on while running.

So ;p right back at Ya
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    And holy crap there is some nice cleavage around.

Thanks! :)

Actually, I just wanna bounce quarters on those abs and play with your toes. I mean, you got decent moobs n all, but yeah....

• KenziesFrenzies
    Options
    ml58a2naypu2.jpg

So ;p right back at Ya

I really don't understand women sometimes...

So you're going to make a jab at me for having boobs, and not caring if they're showing (who cares where I was? I certainly don't. I was comfortable, that's all that matters.)... But you're going to take your shirt off for a selfie and post it on the internet? And that somehow makes you think you have some made-up moral high ground about cleavage? Also, you realize that numerically, more people see your ta-ta's on this website than they would at the gym, right?

Why can't we all just have boobs, be happy about them because they're awesome, and post them as we see fit without making crappy comments at each other?

Cleave and let cleave, dude. I'm over women putting other women down with their passive-aggressive slut-shaming.
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    ml58a2naypu2.jpg

So ;p right back at Ya

So you're going to make a jab at me for having boobs, and not caring if they're showing (who cares where I was? I certainly don't. I was comfortable, that's all that matters.)... But you're going to take your shirt off for a selfie and post it on the internet? And that somehow makes you think you have some made-up moral high ground about cleavage? Also, you realize that numerically, more people see your ta-ta's on this website than they would at the gym, right?

Why can't we all just have boobs, be happy about them because they're awesome, and post them as we see fit without making crappy comments at each other?

Cleave and let cleave, dude. I'm over women putting other women down with their passive-aggressive slut-shaming.

Word!
  • bengal512
    bengal512 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Less bashing of cleavages and let's see some more selfies. Just keep posting selfies. Stick to the subject.
  • EmpireApple
    EmpireApple Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    ml58a2naypu2.jpg

So ;p right back at Ya

SO by Kat saying SHE doesnt want people looking at her she is shaming other women? how so?
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    ml58a2naypu2.jpg

So ;p right back at Ya

ladies let's not fall out, curves are great, and we as blokes love to embrace them xx