cristical Posts: 126 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
75 pound lost
238lbs -163lbs
29 Years old
Mother to one
Top photo around August 2012
Bottom a week ago July 2015
I added in two more that show more of my body then and now. The second one is the best body one i can find. I am still terrified of photos being taken of me showing my full body. I need to get used to that!
My loss has been slow, but I am still very proud of myself. I am terrible at dieting, TERRIBLE! The goal i made three years ago was 159 and I am now 4 pounds away from that. I am super excited. I plan to try to lose 25 more pounds for a 100lb lost, though if I feel like I am at a good weight, I will stop before then. 155lbs would be a dream.

pdc6lcm57p2h.jpg

0arqr8qtonsk.jpg

4z3kktwe01u5.jpg

Replies

• madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome awesome!
  • dirtyflirty30
    dirtyflirty30 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Fantastic job, lady! You're an inspiration.
  • lissac53
    lissac53 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • keana55
    keana55 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job!! How tall are you? My dream goal is also 155 lbs. I'm 5'8". Starting weight was 264 and current weight is 178. It's gonna take me 3 years, too.
  • cristical
    Options
    Thank you all so much!
    I am five foot 6 and a half. I know its silly that I say and a half. I am a half exactly and don't know which I am suppose to pick LOL
  • cristical
    Options
    so im just an inch and a half shorter :)
  • crzycylr
    crzycylr Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    you look great! stop worrying and take pictures, especially with your son. i am always the one taking pictures, but rarely in any (truth be told, by design) and i realized i'm documenting his life....without me in it :(
  • cristical
    Options
    I take them but just of my face! haha You are right though. I need to allow more full shots. Thank you for that!
  • keana55
    keana55 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks--gotta get working on those last twenty or so pounds! They are tough. You're an inspiration!
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Awesome :)
  • cristical
    Options
    Thank you!
  • tampico65
    tampico65 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I can describe how inspiring it is to see a regular human being work hard and persevere in order to lose weight. No magic pill or easy solutions just hard work and perseverance. You are amazing :)
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • cristical
    Options
    tampico65 wrote: »
    You look fantastic. I can describe how inspiring it is to see a regular human being work hard and persevere in order to lose weight. No magic pill or easy solutions just hard work and perseverance. You are amazing :)

Thank you so much!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • cristical
    Options
    Great job!
    Thank you!
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Great going. Congrats
  • cristical
    Options
    Great going. Congrats
    Thank you!

• cristical
    Options
    Great job!!!
    Thank you!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!