Halp!

Options
I get very stressed out and downright b!tchy when it comes to eating food I don't know the calories of. I feel ok getting a good workout and entering the closest thing mfp has.
Here is where we're going too celebrate mine and my mother in law's bday tomorrow, my first time there since dieting.
http://www.wenchilada.com/wenchilada/whole-frame.htm
I feel I have a fine line to walk between dieting and celebrating. My absolute favorite food is grilled fish tacos, I figured I could get 2 a-la-cart without cheese or any kind of sauce, maybe count out exactly 15 chips, and a tequila and seltzer or something? I don't know, I usually don't drink tequila but we always have a drink together there. I'm totally stressing out and am not looking forward to everyone having to witness my mania tomorrow. Oh and they always bring ice cream wroth a cinnamon tortilla chip in it...

What would you recommend for a mexican restaurant on a calorie budget?

Replies

• iamthepreston
    iamthepreston Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Just eat all you want tom. 1 day is going to change anything.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I say go with what your craving and have one serving of the dessert and one glass of alcohol
  • Thexplodingirl
    Options
    Just eat all you want tom. 1 day is going to change anything.

Yeah I'm aware of that but I can't get my mind apart from feeling like *kitten* if I eat like I used to, which is what got me here. Also it's party time, had a birthday last weekend, a grad party yesterday, a birthday tomorrow, MY big birthday dinner next sat which I have been planning for about a month now....

Thanks though, it's so much easier said than done.
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Don't stress out about it. Sounds like you have a great plan already in mind. Just stick to it and you will be fine. And you have come a long way girl and look fantastic. Maybe having a night to reslish in your victory is a good thing.
  • Thexplodingirl
    Options
    Don't stress out about it. Sounds like you have a great plan already in mind. Just stick to it and you will be fine. And you have come a long way girl and look fantastic. Maybe having a night to reslish in your victory is a good thing.

Hey you're looking good! Must run in the fam :)
    (everyone this is my wonderful sister, who surprised me with a birthday cake yesterday and slivered me the perfect size slice I couldn't refuse. :) )
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    How about you get what you want, but only eat half?
  • sancineto
    sancineto Posts: 1
    Options
    I hear what you are saying,,,I just spent the weekend at my dad's in SoCal and blew my diet all to heck. But this morning I was back on my exercise bike and watching my calories. By taking one day and eating more calories, most times it gives your body a kick start to losing again. But do what feels right for you...