It's Easy To Do!!!!

Options
You have to remember with us it can be a number of things. But the main thing it could be is fluid and water. If you eat something with more salt in it or if you are holding water, then your numbers are going to increase. Don't freak out because next week you should be back to normal. Keep pushing because you're doing great!!!! I just started water aerobics and I'm so excited about it!!!! I absolutely love it and people really lose weight doing it!!!! I've always heard about it from others but never tried it until today and I'm hooked. I plan to do water aerobics at least 5-6 days a week.

Replies

• crazygooselady
    crazygooselady Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That is great that you found something that you like to do! And I agree....if I just eat what I should, it is pretty easy. It took awhile to find my groove and really get the eating down right, but then it is pretty easy....I eat what I want...just in amounts that fit my goals.

Today... I tried yoga. And the stretching is a good thing for me.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Water aerobics is so wonderful. Thanks for reminding me that I want to get back to it. :)
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    Aqua fit was the first thing I found I liked too. Six years later and I still enjoy getting back into it every winter. It is such a good around work out.
    Along with calorie counting and walking that is how I lost my weight.

Cheers, h.
  • MissAnderson31
    MissAnderson31 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The benefits with water aerobics is so great from calories you burn compared to other workouts, no pressure on joints and you can be very versatile with your workouts. I run, jog, jumping jacks, squats, knee bends, squats, etc. I love it!!!! I did 400 jumping jacks today, 200 knee lifts and jogging, running!!! I absolutely love it!!!! I wish I would have started sooner but I'm doing it now.
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I need to look into water aerobics.
  • MissAnderson31
    MissAnderson31 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It's the absolute best workout ever!!! You feel the pain!!!! It definitely works you out really good and I have weights specifically designed to use in the water.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!