So would you?

DJ7203
DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
ru27n5pqcsmz.jpg

I would! I would even do cartwheels haha!

Replies

• Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    yeah thats not a hard choice.
  • missamy510
    missamy510 Posts: 12 Member
    Ive run across the street butt naked. Id do it now walking for that much cash (especially easy as it is 3am). ..is it "butt naked" or "buck naked"? Thats the question
  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    missamy510 wrote: »
    Ive run across the street butt naked. Id do it now walking for that much cash (especially easy as it is 3am). ..is it "butt naked" or "buck naked"? Thats the question

What's the difference? lol

• JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    edited July 2015
    Yes, I have two kids in college right now!!

and below is the Butt vs Buck explained

Buck naked, butt naked

No one knows the exact origins of buck naked, which means completely naked, but the American Heritage Dictionary says it’s from the U.S. South. The earliest example we can find in historical Google News searches (which of course are very limited) is from 1915, and the term gradually becomes more common as the century progresses.

Despite what some sources say, butt naked is not wrong. It’s just a newer form. Even that is disputed, though, as some have conjectured that the buck in buck naked was originally an alteration of butt. Still, the earliest instances of butt naked we can find are from the 80s.

Plus, both buck naked and butt naked are slang terms, and you’re not likely to see either used in earnest in any type of formal text. When it comes to slang terms, colloquialisms, and idioms, questions of right and wrong are irrelevant because these things by definition don’t conform to any so-called standard English. So if you’re going to use buck naked or butt naked, it’s safe to use the one you like better.

On the web, butt naked is more common than buck naked by a ratio of about three to one. In searches covering edited content, though, buck naked is far more common, which suggests that many writers and editors consider it the more acceptable form
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Yes! We have a wedding to pay for and the neighbours would be lucky to gaze upon my naked self. :D
  • Crhan05
    Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
    Heck yeah!
  • ElaineH1988
    ElaineH1988 Posts: 141 Member
    Absolutely yes
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    $10,000 - oh yeah!
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Yep.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    YES!!!
  • kwoolfwpfd
    kwoolfwpfd Posts: 32 Member
    I would casually stroll across the street naked while twirling a cane for that kind of money
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    edited July 2015
    In the dark and across a very narrow street.
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Of course
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    streaking-baby-o.gif
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    For sure. Easy choice
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    umm yeah
  • DonaldjNelson
    DonaldjNelson Posts: 40 Member
    Indeed I would, can pay off my debt woohoo
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    sure if someone can raise the temperature by 10-15 degrees first. I refuse to be cold for anything less than $20,000