I took the real age test! OUCH

I am 63 years old. I took the real age test on the internet. It asks many questions about health, weight, lifestyle etc. It then calculates your real age opposed to your calendar age. OUCH, the truth really hurts and scared me at the same time. My real age was 71.3..Thats very hard to take but it can be turned around by just getting healthy. A great motivator. You should all try it.!

Replies

• lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    I am 63 years old. I took the real age test on the internet. It asks many questions about health, weight, lifestyle etc. It then calculates your real age opposed to your calendar age. OUCH, the truth really hurts and scared me at the same time. My real age was 71.3..Thats very hard to take but it can be turned around by just getting healthy. A great motivator. You should all try it.!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    what's the web site address?
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    http://www.realage.com/homepage.aspx

Forgive the presumption, but I take it every once and again, and had it bookmarked.

With my weight, I've also "lost" two years, and I'm now younger than my calendar age. If this means anything. I love any gauge that isn't a scale.:wink:
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    I took it once.. and I was like 2. Hahahaha.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    My real age is 39 and my test score came in at 39.3 not too bad but i could be younger LOL!

dd
  • lorelai63
    www.realage.com
  • lorelai63
    thats awesome!
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    My real age came back as 43.5 and I am 42.5, Not too bad for my crazy lifesyle!

If I eat more fruit , take a muiltivitamin and strength train it would probably come down.

Thanks for sharing that, it was pretty cool!:wink:
  • Im 33.5. My real age is 33.7. Considering all the stressful life factors included, I'd say that's pretty good!
  • I am 29.5 and it put my real age at 26.1. It was kind of fun doing this, although if it had put my higher than my actual age I maybe would have not liked it. Thanks for sharing this site. Heidi:wink:
  • lorelai63
    Am I the only one who came out to be so much older? Wow now I am really scared. Good for you guys! I am going to be younger the next time I take it.
  • Just took the real age test and got my results, I'm 47 but it showed 56.5, OUCH. :cry: It was a real eye opener for me, got to get busy!
    Thanks for the website info:flowerforyou:
  • lorelai63
    Glad to hear I am not alone Gina, Good luck..
  • I'm 20 and I took that same test. Last year it said I was 26, because I was inactive and depressed all the time. This year it said I was 14 because of my lifestyle change.
  • lorelai63
    Wow YOU, thats awesome..
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    I took it last night... I'm 36.7 but it said I'm 35.7... I'm going to take it again in a couple of weeks... I'll never be 14 again but 30 was a great year for me! That's what I'm shooting for.

:laugh: Angela