help with dieting

Options
hello everyone, I'm a cross country runner in high school and I feel stuck. no matter what I eat in the mornings before my runs, I feel terribly sick while running (and I also drink a lot too) I just don't know what to eat in the mornings for breakfast and throughout the day, plz help

Replies

• misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    If you are in high school then you are too young to be here.
  • kylizzleinthehizzle256
    Options
    well thanks so much for ALL of your help I feel loads better now!! @misskarne
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    well thanks so much for ALL of your help I feel loads better now!! @misskarne

Overdramatic teenager alert. Yeah, you're definitely too young to be here.

If you're concerned, you should be talking to your parents and a doctor, not a bunch of strangers on a website you had to LIE ABOUT YOUR AGE to sign up for.
  • kylizzleinthehizzle256
    Options
    okay thanks so much for your help! @misskernes
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,879 Member
    Options
    Www.sparkteens.com
  • dana435
    dana435 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    how much time do you leave between eating breakfast and running? You could be eating too much right before. Personally I try not to eat heavy meals a minimum of two hours before a workout or I start to feel nauseous.
  • mgherkins
    mgherkins Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The sickness you can be feeling can be caused by what you are eating. Dairy products are usually the rot cause of nauseating feelings. Try eating more grains or possibly a fruit smoothie instead.
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Your profile says that you're 30 years old.

If you're still in high school, then what to eat in the morning is the least of your problems.
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Don't eat before your runs. What makes you think that running with food in your stomach is a good idea? I never eat before a run.

Like others have said, try sparkteens.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options