NSV

Marcia_11
Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
edited September 27 in Success Stories
Today I experienced something I've never experienced before.. I had my picture taken and didn't want to go run away screaming and crying. Today was my son's high school graduation and I WANTED my picture taken with him! Then a bigger NSV, I looked at those pictures and thought "hey there, you're looking pretty good". I have never ever liked any photo taken of me so this is a biggie! I don't know how to add to them here but I will be putting it on my profile page shortly.

Replies

• Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Congrats!!! What a wonderful feeling that is!!!
  • glendeb
    glendeb Posts: 129 Member
    :smile: Awesome! Thats a real acheivement - and I'm sure your son appreciates having a happy Mum in his photos
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Yay! That's awesome. :)
  • Trinasan
    Trinasan Posts: 44 Member
    So happy for you!
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Go Marcia! So pleased for you :happy:
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Not only will the pictures be a fond memory, they will also be a reminder of all the positive changes that occurred on your journey to get to your goal! Great nsv!!:flowerforyou:
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    That is really a great and important moment!
  • hyper588
    hyper588 Posts: 28
    Good for you! Like you, I am very camera shy when I am heavier. I look forward to the day when I will let my friends take my photo again. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!