FitMeInn1st Posts: 4 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi There I have a big challenge in front of me
To lose 45kg/99lbs to have a healthy BMI for my 157cm/5ft 2inch frame
I plan to do this in 5kg/10lbs Steps at a time
SW 109.5kg
GW 63kg
This time last year I made the decision to do a program called Beyond Diet
It was the worst thing I could of done it triggered a eating disorders response where I gained 18kg/39lbs :(
So I need support to keep me Going
If you would like to join me that would be great
As I reclaim my life by taking the middle pathway to simply being healthy with food & exercise
So I'm reaching out for much needed friends

Replies

• Miss_Cherry_on_top
    Miss_Cherry_on_top Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have around 106lb/48kg to lose. I've yoyo dieted most of my life and while tcc our third child I found out I have PCOS which explains so much. I am hoping to start on Lite n Easy (not sure where you are and if you have heard of that company) if they ever get back to me and confirm whether or not they will deliver to my farm or even little local post office! Add me if you like. I'm logging in daily while I wait. I'm trying to put my strength training routine and circuit routine together. Good luck on your journey
  • dlfnmama
    dlfnmama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. I to have pcos. I'm not doing any special diet other than trying to keep my sugar below 40g and my carbs below 125g, and I've been working on my strength training since it helps to regulate glucose levels a lot better than cardio. The weight loss is a little slower, but I'm ok with that. So far it seems to be working. I'm also vitamin d deficit so my doc started me on vitamin d3 and it seems to be helping with my hormones as well. Good luck to you.
  • dlfnmama
    dlfnmama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as a friend.
  • FitMeInn1st
    FitMeInn1st Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Miss_Cherry_on_top
    Thanks for saying Hi PCOS is really difficult at least U know now
    I have heard of Lite n Easy I do hope they deliver To you in the country
    Happy to friend u for support