need someone

Options
Hi, sounds stupid but my neighbour lady just passed away this morning and I am really feeling alone. I don't care what I drink or eat!!!! I can't get ahold of my husband who is donw in Florida and by best friend hasn't contacted me in 2 weeks. My kids aren't available. My dad passed away a year ago and this is the wife of his best friend, who also passed away. Need some support tonight PLEASE!!!!

Replies

• tremmons
    Options
    Hi, sounds stupid but my neighbour lady just passed away this morning and I am really feeling alone. I don't care what I drink or eat!!!! I can't get ahold of my husband who is donw in Florida and by best friend hasn't contacted me in 2 weeks. My kids aren't available. My dad passed away a year ago and this is the wife of his best friend, who also passed away. Need some support tonight PLEASE!!!!
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Hey honey hang in there!! youre not alone! Not on this board! good grief, no!!

I'm sorry for your loss- were you close? In these hard times, remember to be especially good to yourself...all too often we get so wrapped up in things around us, we forget the most important..."me

Yes, you do care what you eat or drink, otherwise, you wouldnt have stopped here, am I right? Dont let this sidetrack your success. Stay strong!! :smile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Are you gonna be ok?
  • tremmons
    Options
    You know, I have had a lot of views to my "plead for support" but I have only had 2 replies and I thank the ones who took the time to give me support. :brokenheart: I will be okay - just have to stop being a crybaby and get on with it.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry. We are all here for you. You take care of yourself. You have tons of support right here and we are all just on click away.
    Make yourself a nice cup of hot tea, sit back and relax.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.:heart:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    I'm here if you need me:flowerforyou: Too bad you can't instant message on this site.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. We are all here for you.

I am so sorry for your loss. Try to recall the good. I know it sounds odd but in my family we always use those times to remember the good. Oh there are tears but it is more of a time to reconnect and enjoy our common threads that hold us togethor. So often in our busy days we forget to make those connections meaningful.

I know it is difficult when no one is available but perhaps your memories will make those new threads all the more special.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    I just lost my two little nephews (9 & 12) in a train accident recently, so I know, you're probably in a state of shock right now. Take a deep breath and gather your thoughts and don't be afraid to cry.:frown:
  • AndreaMMil
    Options
    Toast your neighbor, say a prayer, take a long hot bath with candles and ONE glass of wine. Then either hit the sack, or watch a funny movie and try to laugh. Your neighbor wouldn't want you feeling this low because of her.
  • julie4hca
    Options
    You are not alone!!!! Take it moment by moment. Praying for you!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I just lost my two little nephews (9 & 12) in a train accident recently, so I know, you're probably in a state of shock right now. Take a deep breath and gather your thoughts and don't be afraid to cry.:frown:

So sorry you lost your nephews. Keep your chin up.
  • throughHisstrength
    Options
    My prayers are with you. I know that there's is nothing that anyone can say that will relieve your pain. Just try to remember that like all things this to will pass. Remember the good times and pray that the Lord helps you to make many more years of happy memories. Your friend wouldn't want for you to be sad. If you feel like you really should indulge today, DO IT BUT IN MODERATION. Let me know if you need anything.
  • jreeves1
    Options
    That doesn't sounds stupid at all. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Just try to be good to yourself. I completely understand what it's like to eat anything right after a devestating experience because I have done it. I am still trying to get the weight off and that was over a year ago. I'm not saying that's what you'll do. Everyone is different I know, and handles situations differently. Give yourself time to mourn because that is natural but then try to do things to pass the time. I hope you are able to speak to your husband & best friend soon. I know that time heals wounds. Stay strong. :0)
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hey honey hang in there!! youre not alone! Not on this board! good grief, no!!

I second that!! I am so sorry for your loss. It's ok to be a crybaby for a while, if that's what you need.:sad:

We are all here for you.
    :heart:
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I just saw this, sweetheart, or I would have said something sooner.

Words typed on a computer screen are a rather inadequete substitue for the big old hug and shoulder to lean on that I want to offer you right now. Please know that you have people who care for you that are thinking of you and praying for you, me included. Please remember that even if you can't physically see them, you ARE surrounded. Prayers and love are with you, my sister.
  • skinnyray
    Options
    HUGS! :flowerforyou: Everything is going to be okay!
  • tremmons
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I feel better than when I posted this. Still a couple of hard days ahead but I am strong and I will get through it. Thanks again. Great friends we have on this site:flowerforyou:
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    It doesn't sound stupid, At times like this we are made very aware of our own mortality.
    It is ok to be a "crybaby" Let yourself go. Vent, Cry scream what ever you need to do.
    We will be here for you.
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    :cry:
    Just want to send gentle (((HUGS))) and let you know that I'm praying for you to feel better. Loss triggers so many feelings within us - take care of yourself while you process this and the other losses you have so recently experienced.

+++POSITVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    VIRTUAL HUG :flowerforyou:

We are all here for each other.. we all have those days and they suck.. keep ur head up!!! DONT watch any sad movies whatever you do!!! (we all tend to do it.. it DOESNT help!!) :wink:
    I suggest a glass of wine and a happy movie, or a walk, or a calming bubble bath with uplifting music!!

STAY STRONG
    HUGS HUGS HUGS
    :flowerforyou: