Looking for friends in their twenties...

Options
Hey there!!! My name is Rachel, I'm 25 years old and I'm looking to lose between 80-90 pounds. I'm looking for friends who understand the plight of losing weight while also working a full time job and adulting. Granted, I have it better than most who are trying to lose weight (single, no kids, live alone so my pantry's not full of crap food) but having a sedentary job is pretty meh.

Anyway!

I'd love friends who are in a similar position. Bonus points if you're into gaming and trying to work your new lifestyle around also having time to play games, or are nerdy so we have similar things to talk about when not talking about how awful it is not being able to eat ben and jerry's every day...

If you wish to be friends, comment here, send a friend request or message me, I'm not picky.

I also have a fitbit if anyone wants to be friends there too :smile:

Replies

• ercarroll311
    ercarroll311 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel! I'm 26, have a sedentary job, and no kids as well. I'm trying to really buckle down on my diet because adult life doesn't leave a huge amount of time for working out every day like I used to. I am down 15 pounds, have 30 more to go!

No Fitbit, but I kinda want one!
  • rperkins524
    rperkins524 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! I'm 15 lbs down too! :) I'm more like 75 lbs left to go, though. Haha.

What do you do for a living?
  • supahdupahfitness
    supahdupahfitness Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi, Mike here. Literally just signed up today so wouldn't mind getting to know others fighting the good fight! 26, Computer Programmer/Game/App/AI designer (super sedentary!). Just moved into new home, new area so kind of a new start to life! No sprogs yet but 10lbs to lose!
  • rperkins524
    rperkins524 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, Mike here. Literally just signed up today so wouldn't mind getting to know others fighting the good fight! 26, Computer Programmer/Game/App/AI designer (super sedentary!). Just moved into new home, new area so kind of a new start to life! No sprogs yet but 10lbs to lose!

Oh man, super jealous. I wish I only had 10 lbs to lose.

Nice to meet you though, Mike.