Turbo Fire

Options
n_bombach
n_bombach Posts: 1 Member
Hello I'm starting my journey with turbo fire and I would like to get success stories about it. I'm a much bigger woman so its much harder for me

Replies

• nataliebordeauxx
    nataliebordeauxx Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is awesome, just listen to your body and go at your own pace! The HIIT videos are my favourite. The drills are about 1 minute. When I first started, I used to stop a little short of the 1 minute.. and that's OKAY! Just have fun with it :p It really is an awesome workout.
  • maddypaigelorelei
    maddypaigelorelei Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not a success story because I foolishly gained the weight back but... did turbofire 2 years ago and dropped 40lbs with that and calorie counting. I love it because it's a killer workout but it's so much fun too!
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Love it! Especially the stretch workouts. Amazing how flexible you get in a very short time. I need to do it again. Lost about 12kg over 3 months doing turbo fire last year.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!