Your food diary. I wish more people would show theirs.

Options
It's great to get ideas of what people are eating and how much for ideas. I don't want to judge, hell I am far from perfect, but I do want to get some ideas. If you show your diary and would like to friend me please do. It would be good help and fun!

Replies

• Marylovell
    Marylovell Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I like your idea. I had mine private and realized that you can't have much of a community if you keep things private. I was embarrassed that I don't always make the best food choices. Also, I don't log everything to the "T" every single day, but I have been getting more consistent. Thanks for putting this out.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Hi Jim, please be my guest to add me as a friend, my diary is very open and welcome scrutiny, critique and congratulations with open arms! I am a vegetarian however!
  • spudmizer
    spudmizer Posts: 4
    Options
    Okay... I will start showing mine starting today !!! This is a wonderful Idea and I hope more will join in doing this..
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    Mine is public, feel free to add me :)
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    mine is open to everyone to view - take a wee peek if you like :o)
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Mine is public, so feel free to add me. I don't always eat the best, but there are a few good things to see in there daily :)
  • littlecaponey2
    littlecaponey2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Bump!!! I AGREE!!!! I look at others diaries to help when I need a change up of food or something I can add......keeps me going. But, alot of people keep theirs private :(
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i have mine open and i love getting ideas from others as well... i have some delicious recipes i cant wait to try thanks to those who have diaries open :-)
  • SuzieR
    SuzieR Posts: 127
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, but I think I'll change to be public. I try to eat healthily and but the odd convenience item does pop in now and then!

PS feel free to add me :)
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I thought they were automatically public. Best go change my settings, i have no problem sharing how much chocolate i eat in one day :)
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, any one is welcome to add me as a friend :)
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Sending out a bunch of friend requests after reading this thread.

Michelle
  • jimennis
    jimennis Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I thought they were automatically public. Best go change my settings, i have no problem sharing how much chocolate i eat in one day :)

I think many people think this! WOW thanks everyone for the new friends, I have had a great response!
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    I didn't realise I had hidden mine until recently, I have sent you a friend request so we can support each other :smile:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, either to friends or everyone, can't remember.

I think for some people their food is a private thing, and/or they don't want to face judgement from others based on their choices. Going to add you now :-)
  • angijunbug
    angijunbug Posts: 205
    Options
    I agree! Mine is open to my friends & I may make it public as well. I've got nothing to hide & if it helps each of us to help each other than why not! Plus, it makes me want to make better choices when I know that "someone is looking" :bigsmile:
  • jimennis
    jimennis Posts: 80 Member
    Options

I think for some people their food is a private thing, and/or they don't want to face judgement from others based on their choices. Going to add you now :-)

I can see that. I have done well for doing this 15 days and still had naked hooter wings and brats. My sister lost 48Lbs and ate many things what she wanted it;s just potrtions and exercise. This is a lifestyle change for good for me I am 45. I still want to go to Hooters with friends now it's just 5 wings and not breaded..LOL
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to everyone :)
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options

I can see that. I have done well for doing this 15 days and still had naked hooter wings and brats. My sister lost 48Lbs and ate many things what she wanted it;s just potrtions and exercise. This is a lifestyle change for good for me I am 45. I still want to go to Hooters with friends now it's just 5 wings and not breaded..LOL

9.5 out of 10 times I make good choices and I have had great success, however I do believe that everything in moderation is perfectly ok. My aunt and uncle lost a good amount of weight just by cutting their portions in 1/2 and walking everyday. Good luck!!
  • agpatter2
    agpatter2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I just made my diary public. Feel free to browse. Thanks for the post and good luck.:glasses: