Need friends for motivation

Options
I'm 21 years old, 5'8 and can stand to lose at least 100lbs. I haven't committed to trying to lose weight in a really long time because of my fear of failure, so I need some friends to keep me on track. Sooo you should add me :)

Replies

• schandler1011
    schandler1011 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi! :)
  • DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking for more friends for motivation too. I will send you a request. :)
  • abbidabbidoo77
    abbidabbidoo77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Heyy :) & thank youu!

• lisamls
    lisamls Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request!
  • supahdupahfitness
    supahdupahfitness Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add!
  • giasaurus
    giasaurus Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I have about 95lbs left to lose.
  • ahyyksbb
    ahyyksbb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I have lots to loose too. Would love to be buddies will send you a request x
  • lisamanderson50
    lisamanderson50 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Lisa and I would like more friends not only for motivation but support on this life long change joyrney. I am 46 yrs old but feel 20 years yonger but loosing weight is twice as hard I have taken a break going to school to get my RN right now I'm just a LPN. Anyways I had worked really heard to get my weight down from being in school I was clear down to 142-145lbs and then my gallbladder quit working had surgery to get that removed last year. I have always been a very healthy eating person so my diet changed even more then this year I got a really bad virus that caused my liver enzymes to be terribly high so no exercise for several weeks this happened earlier in the year I am just now getting back into exercising again but at times it is so discouraging cuz I want to see those numbers on the scale to move faster than what I am seeing