Today is my anniversary!

We are going out of town and since is a once a year treat (no kiddos!), I'd like to enjoy myself without going nuts... Is there a way to increase my calories just for the day?? I want to be faithful and log... But I wanted to see if I could bump up my intake by 500 or so...

TIA

Replies

• slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Set yourself to maintenance for the day.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    You can manually change your calorie goal if you want. Go to "goals" and click the yellow "Edit" button in the calories section. You can always change it back later.

That being said - one day is not going to make or break you. Yes, it will create a smaller deficit, but it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. You can do some extra workouts or even bank some calories (eat ~100 calories or so under your goal for a few days to save up some extra to have for a certain day or special event).

Enjoy yourself and don't worry so much about the calories for the day. Happy anniversary!
  • leesamahree
    leesamahree Posts: 27 Member
    Yes!! Thanks so much! We are planning on a lot of walking so I'm not terribly worried. I just am slowly recovering from serious binge eating and wanted to be accountable but still wanting to enjoy the weekend.

Thanks again for the responses B)
  • galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    Just estimate. I did the same thing for my anniversary on the 13th, check out my diary if you want.