75 pounds gone! 238 to 163

Options
13»

Replies

• cristical
    cristical Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I happen to be very proud of those two guys. My husband has also lost weight since then as well!
  • Chaos_And_Butterflies
    Chaos_And_Butterflies Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing... nice work! Your son is a cutie!! :)
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You look very healthy and happy -- beautiful! Congrats!!
  • cristical
    Options
    Thank you!
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Oh nooooo you are actually awesome dieting!! Please give your self more credit, you are clearly in the never giving up/I'm in this for life diet. B) #congrats
  • cristical
    Options
    Well thank you! I havent clicked on everyones profile here but I see your photo shows a AWESOME before and after. Congrats to you as well!
  • Trinaw
    Trinaw Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    great job you look amazing!
  • cristical
    Options
    Thank you!
  • lavenderannie
    lavenderannie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done! Very inspiring, thanks for sharing!
  • elvensnow
    elvensnow Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great job! And I totally get the "still being scared of pics thing" -- I was too still for a long time, BUT get more pics and you might be surprised! I finally let some be taken and it's kind of eye opening to be like "... that's me?" :smile:
  • cristical
    Options
    Thank you and thanks for understanding!
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    cristical wrote: »
    Well thank you! I havent clicked on everyones profile here but I see your photo shows a AWESOME before and after. Congrats to you as well!

thank you so much! :blush: I still have a long way to go, but I'm very happy the way things are right now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!