mothers need friends too.

Options
mousef76
mousef76 Posts: 11 Member
Are there any Mothers who would like to become friends with this Mother. I need a friend to help keep me motivated as I try to keep you motivated .

Replies

• Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Request sent! Very busy mom of 4 who still managed to to work toward good health and weight loss. If you're looking for mutual support, let pal up and work toward our goals.
  • mousef76
    Options
    Yay, Ive got a fitness buddy...
  • canadamomgetshealthy
    canadamomgetshealthy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    sending you a request! i have two little ones (3 and 1) and i'm really needing to learn to make weight loss and health a priority!
  • mousef76
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I have 4 "not so little" children. Mine are 20,18,16 and 14. I'm 39 myself. A couple of year's ago I lost about 30 pounds but gained it all back plus some after surgery. Im pretty much tired of being short and fat, Lol.
  • bringon30
    bringon30 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 4 here! Add me!
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Mommy to 7 little ones. Actually 3 teens and 4 little ones. All of you can add me. I love to motivate and be motivated. :-)
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 and half way through my journey to lose 50 pounds. I've sent you a request :)
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to 9 year old. Feel free to add me.
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Mom of two here! Sending request.
  • mousef76
    Options
    :)
  • kimbergranola
    kimbergranola Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Fellow mama! 9 year old and 1 year old! I don't know whether I'm coming or going but I'm devoted to feeling better about a healthier me!
  • mousef76
    Options
    ;)
  • Amandakm1985
    Amandakm1985 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 3 here feel free to send me a request!
  • seomra
    seomra Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Mammy to 4 (6, 5, 2 and 13 weeks) also 39. Aiming to lose 60lbs before the big 40 next year. More importantly want to have lifelong healthy habits along with being mother, wife, teacher .......
    Best of luck with the journey ahead
  • mousef76
    Options
    seomra, do you homeschool ?
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    mom to 3 boys, 5,7,9 and pretty active on here. open food diary and 470 day logging streak. lost 46 pounds so far, working on the last 40 pounds
  • seomra
    Options
    No, I'm on maternity leave at moment. Back to work with little one is 6 months and then the craziest begins!
  • seomra
    Options
    seomra wrote: »
    No, I'm on maternity leave at moment. Back to work when little one is 6 months and then the craziness begins!

• mousef76
    Options
    Bless your heart. Crazy will begin for you girl, (Seomra). Good luck. I'm so glad mine are older as I need their help more now with stuff around the house than ever. Their my big helpers now. God has blessed me with 4 great young adults...
  • ladychymira
    ladychymira Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    mousef76 wrote: »
    Are there any Mothers who would like to become friends with this Mother. I need a friend to help keep me motivated as I try to keep you motivated .
    You can add me if you like! :)