Starting Over!

Options
Hrm... Well, I've been on MFP a long time ago before, but it fizzled out for me once I started to get stressed out with finishing up my school courses. My exercise routine got put on hold, then I started to eat junk again... Resulting in me gaining the weight I have lost BACK!

I'm starting over. I didn't lose much before, but I felt awesome. I feel like a slug now, but a motivated slug! And what better day than on grocery shopping day! I made a good list of healthy foods to purchase, but I'll still look around for some new things. :)

So, with that... I hope to rekindle what was lost and hopefully stick with it this time! Summer's almost here and I want to feel great! My goal weight is 140lbs and I'm starting out at 168lbs. It's not a whole lot to lose, but I know it's not going to be easy to just drop it all quickly. I'm determined this time around and I actually MEAN it. I don't care how long it takes, I'm losing it regardless. Feel free to add me as a friend! If you're starting out also, we could be great motivation for each other!

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! :)

Replies

• AZDon
    AZDon Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good luck on recommitting yourself! I find the site to be a tremendous help!
  • Angizzle76
    Angizzle76 Posts: 15
    Options
    Good luck! Seems like you have the motivation, now all you need to do is: do it :) I have to tell my self that too. lol
  • electricnarwhal
    Options
    Thanks guys! :) I am motivated, I just hope nothing gets in my way haha. But even so, I'm not quitting this time. I'm tired of feeling like crap! :D