Looking to find new friends

Options
Hello My name is Tiffany and I am from St. Louis, MO. I have been off and on the site for a few years now but really making an effort to be here and to get healthy. Looking for some friends to help me along the way and hoping that I can do the same for them.

Replies

• kmsl579
    kmsl579 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiffany! I'm Kate. I'm in the same situation, been using MFP randomly throughout the years but I need to get serious! I've been logging for 190 days and have seen no changes. I need motivation to get moving! Lol feel free to add me! :)
  • JustChristy79
    JustChristy79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I'm looking for motivating, upbeat friends. : )
  • roxiebp
    roxiebp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in Georgia. Bought to get serious with counting calories. Add me if you like.
    Good luck!!
  • TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Karen and I've been counting calories for 241 days now. Lost 22 pounds so far, almost halfway to my goal of losing 50 pounds. Feel free to add me. I couldn't have gotten this far without the support of MFP friends.
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me
  • CammyFace
    CammyFace Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi. You all seem like a great bunch! I will add you but please also feel free to add me. I would also like to make friends here so we can support each other in our goals.
  • tiffa77
    tiffa77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    thank you all, cant wait to see what all we can do!!!
  • brittaf
    brittaf Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could use some motivation. I log in daily but I'm not really having much success with my dieting.
  • kmb4479
    kmb4479 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm in the same boat- I've been on and off the website, tried low-carbing, now going to try calorie counting again. Need help and motivation! I'm in PA, please feel free to add me!

• lnha2012
    lnha2012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been off and on this site for awhile, but I need to get serious this time. Im looking for new friends and maybe even an accountability partner. I have trouble starting something and sticking to it.
  • itsbillsworld
    itsbillsworld Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

Looking for friends to loose weight and be more active with as well!
  • evie4120
    evie4120 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from south of St. Louis. I will add you and maybe we can help motivate each other :)
  • Supersallysunshine
    Supersallysunshine Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just joined, and looking for positive friends as well! I finally hit my wall, and realized I can't keep living this way. I am starting at 228! We can do this!
  • meredithhill358
    meredithhill358 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Been logging for almost 2 months, down 13 pounds. Also looking for positive new friends!
  • ajrjaneway
    ajrjaneway Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • breadsmakesmehappy
    breadsmakesmehappy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too need some major motivation and a journey buddy! Adding you, and anyone else that would like to be a support buddy with me please add me.
  • janie2323
    janie2323 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Same situation. I need motivation from friends
  • kubak4040
    kubak4040 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for support and motivation. Please feel free to add me and I will add you back!!
  • chezdeni
    chezdeni Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm just starting today and could also use some support. You are welcome to add me. I will add you.
  • poppymom23
    poppymom23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been using the app off and on for several years but never used the community. Looking forward to some support too.