Post card challenge 22

Options
iamstaceywood
iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
Happy Sunday everyone! It's a new week and time for a postcard challenge!
bkrbabe57 sent me a fab postcard that I'm going to hang on my fridge as inspiration. Who wants one from the Sunny (occasionally) South Coast of Massachusetts? Glamarous, right??
I think we all know how this goes by now, but, we will recap. Post here, your weigh in (late starting weigh ins welcome) and some small goals you have for the two weeks ahead and then post again in two weeks (Sunday, June 13th) The winner will have the largest loss and will be announced Monday, June 14th (probably early in the morning....) Feel free to friend me so you can see when updates are posted. I'd like to have a weigh in halfway through if everyone is down. So next Sunday.

So.....It's on! Happy Weigh Loss everyone and, to the victor, the spoils!

Replies

• LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun!
    My current weight is 339.
    In 2 weeks I'd like to be at 225
    I know it's a big goal. but when you shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars.
    Also, I'd like to finish weeks 2 and 3 of C25k by then. I'd like to have ridden my bike to my community service at least once by then. And I hope to have done enough Dance Central to unlock all of the challenge below though, all songs on hard!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    VERY COOL idea!! I love it! Count me in. I weighed in this morning at 202.4
    In 2 weeks I'd like to be at 195.
  • iamstaceywood
    Options
    Wow, only three people? Cool. Keep the competition tight.
  • iamstaceywood
    Options
    K, I'm at 193.6 today. I'd like to be at 188 in two weeks.
  • lanek3007
    lanek3007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    OK Im at 224 today. I would like to be down 214 in 2 weeks......shoting for the stars!!!! *******
  • iamstaceywood
    Options
    Good Luck everyone! Remember, late joiners are welecome!
  • iamstaceywood
    Options
    Okay people, final weigh in time! What do you all have to report?? (I'm sorry I haven't been an awesome poster, I just started classes and have been buried.)
  • iamstaceywood
    Options
    im at 186.4....and started at 193.6 My goal was 188! Yay! 7.2 lbs down! I don't count tho.....Lets hear these Numbers!!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 196! My goal was 195 so I'm VERY happy! Thanks for the reminder girl!
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    338. I don't even remember what my starting weight was.
  • iamstaceywood
    Options
    AmazingGrace Wins it! Well played! Awesome loss!!!! 6.4 lbs!
    The three of us who weighed in lost 12.6 lbs total!