Transformation

Options
acontos13
acontos13 Posts: 26 Member
In April 2015 I recommitted to my health and well being. I am still 10 lbs up from my lightest 2 years ago but I feel incredible. I am the strongest I have ever been and I feel like the most fit I have ever been. I finished Insanity for the second time and now I feel like I can accomplish anything! I am so passionate about helping people make a positive change in their lives and it brings pure joy to my heart. Please message me if you would like an accountability partner or just someone to vent to. If I can do it, you can do it! qop9lywoet6q.jpg
y03uacoc1ljk.jpg

Replies

• Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing!
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic. What's the secret to getting a flat stomach??
  • acontos13
    Options
    It's not completely flat. I actually had skin removed after my initial loss and it's still not flat. This was my pre surg skin in all its glory. But, to be honest, I'm not sure I would do it again. It's a rough recovery and I still have extra skin there. That's why belly button is so ugly :/zo8yyw5vi0qd.jpg
    y3gw4hicjbh4.jpg
  • meddaugh48
    meddaugh48 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!! Congratulations on all the hard work.
  • acontos13
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love the honesty!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!