Looking to find new friends

Options
2»

Replies

• metalgirl4
    metalgirl4 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, I'm looking for more active/interactive friends. So many have went mia but I just don't have the heart to axe them yet lol.
  • JudithNYC
    JudithNYC Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    OP and others, please add me but keep this in mind: at this time I am a little bit disappointed and just deleted all my friends but two. If you cannot at least click on like when a person loses weight or posts any other news, why bother. I want witnesses to my finally getting it after years of struggle. LOL. I will always celebrate your achievements scale or otherwise. And listen to your "whines". Been there many times.

Age 65
    April 25--220 pounds
    Today --196.4 pounds
  • SkinnyNicole86
    SkinnyNicole86 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • SweetDesiderata
    SweetDesiderata Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    OP, I just sent you a request! I too am looking to build my support group, so anyone else here is more than welcome to add me! I post status updates on a regular basis... probably too much, lol. I like to keep a positive attitude and promote encouragement! I also like to interact with other friends that post status updates, even if its's just a "Good job!" or "You will do better next time :D"
  • 2selina
    2selina Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a returning user having stopped tracking calories when I got to my goal weight 2 years ago...but then I put it all back in again. I am 31, London based and have an open diary. This is my first time trying a proper lifestyle sustainable change rather than low carbing. Happy to support and be supportive so please do add me. I'm in it for the long haul!
  • Vickilick
    Vickilick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm Vicki, from the UK and I'm always looking for new friends on here so feel free to add me!