2 1/2 Years and Cannot get Motivated

Options
I'm 45, a mother of a very active 9 year old son, married, working at least 50 + hours a week, and I can't seem to find time to take care of me. Everything and everyone else comes ahead of me. I know I have the option of changing this bit I've been this way all of life. I try to keep up with what I need to do but I'll really don't understand some of the materials I read regarding Type 2 diabetes. I'm using my Fitness Pal again to try and keep track of what I'm eating. I'm starting to get up and moving, but when I get home all I want to do is rest.im hoping that I can get my life back on track.

Replies

• momoffour2013
    momoffour2013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. Is getting up earlier in the morning an option? Also I take multi vitamin packs too. They help maintain my energy along with the food intake. Keep at it. You can do it. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Early morning workouts aways give me energy for the day. Which means Evan after a long work day, I still have the energy to complete my home/family tasks quickly/efficiently. Which means fewer late nights which promotes plenty of sleep so I can get up early to work out again.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Or get your active child to go ride a bike with you as you go on an evening walk.