A Deal with the Wife

Let it be known that a deal has been made. My wife and I were discussing how terribly we eat and that we are slowly losing ourselves healthwise. I never had much motivation to work out. I usually stop after a few months. My wife absolutely hates it. However, we both decided that we needed to start taking better care of ourselves. So, we started hitting the gym and are trying to understand what eating healthy is all about. One day I was thinking about my past attempts at working out and I thought, "I really need more to motivate me." Now, I love the snow and I really want to go snowboarding but there is no snow where I'm from. My wife, of course, hates snow. (Lol) One evening we were laying down about to go to bed and I asked her, "If I worked for the 'perfect' body and obtained it, would you be willing to vacation in Colorado so that I can go snowboarding?" She agreed! I had her look up a body type that I should strive for and we agreed on a Channing Tatum build. (Haha) I know she doesn't believe it will ever happen, but I have a great deal of drive to make it happen! So here's to getting healthy and looking good! :) Wifey better start investing in winter clothes. ;)

Replies