60 days and 24 lbs less

Options
nati0000
nati0000 Posts: 5 Member
Hi. I lost 24 lbs in 60 days. It is all to the app and you people. I want to loose another 30 buy I think I will make it. For everyone who wants to do it but is afraid. It won't be easy, there will be doubts but you can make it. Treat the app like a game. The amount of calories is your goal. You will learn what to eat to not be hungry and grumpy. You will see that instead of eating chocolate muffin which is 400 kcal and which is not going to make you less hungry, you will cook dinner or have fruit salad with yogurt. It will take time but you will manage.

Replies

• Happy0110
    Happy0110 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That is so awesome! I know you will reach your next goal if you stick with it.
  • stardavis1
    stardavis1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • RegainFiks
    RegainFiks Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome.
  • lorim68
    lorim68 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!
  • SlimEsq
    SlimEsq Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such great progress in a relatively short period of time. As someone who is a week into my own journey this is so inspirational! I see the changes in my eating habits already like you mentioned. Great job!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    That is great progress!
  • marlanaperry
    marlanaperry Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love your advice of treating the app like a game! That adds a little fun and challenge to reaching your calorie goal. Great work so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!