Hi Im new

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Buffie and Im deaf. Im new and I am really hoping this site will help me stick to my goal to lose weight. My mom is not very supportive when Im trying to lose weight. I have been overweight since I was 21 and I am now 38. I need to lose weight bad cuz my knees hurt and have arthritis in my knees and I recently twisted both knees a month apart. I am miserable, tired, unhappy, dont feel pretty. I need someone to help me be motivate to keep on losing weight. It is NOT easy at all.

Replies

• e3slisa
    e3slisa Posts: 65
    Options
    Hello there and welcome, I have sent you a freind request if you would like to accept, I am very happy to share your journey with you and hopefully motivate you when you need it. Good Luck mi amiga, Lisa :smile:
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    welcome, and good luck with your journey, its nice to have people all trying to do the same thing, my family is not supportive either

Stu
  • Missy_Monroe
    Missy_Monroe Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request, if you'd like, we can motiviate each other. I've been on this site since the begining of the year, however I recently lost track over the past 2 months. I lost my motivation and strayed away. I'm back now and could really use the additional support. :-) and in return I will try to support in any way that I can.
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Good luck with your goals. Feel free to add me if you need support.
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend. We can use all the support we can get.
  • BuffieLuvsFerrets
    Options
    Thank you.
  • BuffieLuvsFerrets
    Options
    I need online fitness buddies to help me stay on track and keep on losing weight. Its very hard to lose and keep the weight off. I love sweet but I try my very best to stay away from it unless its sugar free. If anyone want to be my online fitness buddies, please add me. Thanks! :o)