Karissa's Weight loss Journey

Options
Hi,

My name is Karissa! I am on a weight loss journey to lose 100lbs. I have always struggled my weight and recently it has gotten out of control. I have started and failed many diets, lifestyle changes, and exercising. I am now on Isagenix (do not judge me), I walk every day, and for my meals and snacks...I eat pretty clean. I'm so happy to be on this journey...and I am always looking for other supporters :)

Replies

• ksm67
    ksm67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I am also on Isagenix. I have read some rather negative things here about that program but so far, it has done nothing but good for me. I work 12 hours shifts. If I have two little containers of shake mix with me and my shaker. I always have replenish around and isadelights. It keeps me under control for the day time and then I eat a clean, low calorie meal for supper. I have noticed that everyone seems to be very critical of others choices, but many of us wouldn't be here if we had all of the answers. It is easy to judge others methods. Isagenix came highly recommended to me by some very healthy and active people that I know. Good for you and WELCOME!!
  • karissak57
    karissak57 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much girl. I know how you feel :)
  • dmborders
    dmborders Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am waiting to get my Isagenix it should be here in a day or two. I am excited to see if it will help me. :)
  • wendyrvp
    wendyrvp Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am strongly considering Isagenix also. I have a friend who has used it for four years to lose and now maintain her healthy weight. She has had great success. How are you all doing on it? My biggest fear is keeping up with the cost of it.
  • sarahevogt
    sarahevogt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    karissak57 wrote: »
    Hi,

My name is Karissa! I am on a weight loss journey to lose 100lbs. I have always struggled my weight and recently it has gotten out of control. I have started and failed many diets, lifestyle changes, and exercising. I am now on Isagenix (do not judge me), I walk every day, and for my meals and snacks...I eat pretty clean. I'm so happy to be on this journey...and I am always looking for other supporters :)

No judging here Karissa, congrats! I've also considered isagenix but only to help me get over this plateau. I have lost 50 lbs in 2 years and all of it was the first year (long plateau period of going up and down). There are a lot of haters out there and I get their point. However, if something makes you feel good and you intend to make it a lifestyle (assuming it really is ok for you, I have yet to ask a doctor), then good for you.
  • mbeardo
    mbeardo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Go for it Karissa! I lost 20+ lbs with Isagenix and have been able to keep it off for over a year. I meet quite a few people that had lost 100, 200 and 300 pounds at the annual Isagenix Celebration this month.
    You can do this