Halfway there! 50 pounds gone!

Options
2»

Replies

• littlecrystal
    littlecrystal Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Looking amazing! I am 5'7 have just started at 239. You are my inspiration!
  • ItsFinallyHappening
    ItsFinallyHappening Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Quite the accomplishment!
  • Chaos_And_Butterflies
    Chaos_And_Butterflies Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! I have close to the same starting stats, and so it's very encouraging to see such great results :smiley: Congrats on your success ~ your hard work is definitely paying off!!
  • craigheon
    craigheon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I would bring your carb ratio down a bit if you aren't weightlifting. Up your fat intake a bit. Fat is essential for hormone production. Go to like a 40/40/30 ratio instead of having 50% of your calories coming from carbs. I mean, it's working for you, but you don't need that many carbs if you are focusing strictly on diet. It will make you plateau eventually. Congrats on your success though!!
  • cgendebien5
    cgendebien5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    craigheon wrote: »
    I would bring your carb ratio down a bit if you aren't weightlifting. Up your fat intake a bit. Fat is essential for hormone production. Go to like a 40/40/30 ratio instead of having 50% of your calories coming from carbs. I mean, it's working for you, but you don't need that many carbs if you are focusing strictly on diet. It will make you plateau eventually. Congrats on your success though!!

I have really been working on that! I try to just chose one main carb a day, either Brown rice or a sweet potato. I seem to get a decent amount from my fruit too though. Always a work in progress. Thanks for the advice! :)
  • craigheon
    craigheon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    craigheon wrote: »

I have really been working on that! I try to just chose one main carb a day, either Brown rice or a sweet potato. I seem to get a decent amount from my fruit too though. Always a work in progress. Thanks for the advice! :)

At least you are being smart with your carbs though... and it's not like bagels and chips and stuff! Everything you are eating sounds to be good! I'm sure you'll do fine on the rest of your journey!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awesome, congratulations!!
  • Demi928
    Demi928 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness!! Great job!
  • minkky
    minkky Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • LisaPrust
    LisaPrust Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!! Thank you so much for sharing your info and pix, SUCH an inspiration!! Hoping to be sharing mine soon! Keep on going-you CAN DO IT!!
  • allunits
    allunits Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You already look amazing and have a really lovely shape!
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Big difference!
  • meddaugh48
    meddaugh48 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Way to get it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!