Your food diary. I wish more people would show theirs.

Replies

• webbed1
    webbed1 Posts: 86
    I've gotten messages asking me to open up my diary, then saw this post--as of this morning mine is public.
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    I opened mine up for about half a day and got a bunch of "Why don't you have any meat in your diary? Meat is really good for you." type comments, and just couldn't be bothered with it.
    That sucks I've never gotten that comment ever.
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    mines open to friends i think, feel free to add me, im still really struggling with the veggie eating but i'm giving things a go and introducing a new food every few days... im already eating some kind of salad or veg every day - these are the list of foods i have NEVER eaten before i started 60 days ago and are eating regually now-
    lettuce(2 different types(who knew?!?)), spinach, cucumber,tomatoe (this was a biggy), onion, runner beans,carrots, liver, peppers, parsnip - i need a new couple foods for this week though. if anyone wants to follow me on this adventure feel free to add me...
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Mine is open. Check it out!
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    changing mine to public! good point! feel free to add me!
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    I am new to MFP, but am more than willing to show mine once I figure out how ;)
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Mine is open. I just joined the site, so not much there yet. I don't eat beef, and avoid gluten and most diary (health reasons), so my choices may not be for everyone. I feel it'll help me be more honest, though!
  • swest222
    swest222 Posts: 455 Member
    In the beginning I was very unsure and nervous!! But I opened mine up around week 2 and never looked back.
    I think it's open to friends only though so feel free to add me! :)
  • d_smith85
    d_smith85 Posts: 94
    I'm far from perfect, but so far... what I'm doing has worked for me. check mine out.
  • DapperDano
    DapperDano Posts: 5
    Guilty as charged! :wink:

My food diary is now accessible.
  • beckyjmax
    beckyjmax Posts: 7 Member
    i didn't even know you could look at people's food diaries. How do you do that? I think it would be very helpful! and thanks.
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Everyone is welcome to view mine (ignore the last 2 days..lol) ..it is always public.
    Please all add me too!
  • mpfand
    mpfand Posts: 98 Member
    Mine is always open for anyone who wants to take a peek!
  • I have opened mine up :)
  • Natalie_Bee
    Natalie_Bee Posts: 17
    sharing mine too..thanks
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Just a suggestion, please don't friend someone expecting encouragement and then don't at the very least open your diary to friends. I'm not congratulating someone on meeting their calories goal if I don't know it they spend the day eating snickers or not. I don't want to judge, but I can't share or encourage you if it's one sided.
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Hi everyone, my diary is open to view. Like a lot of other people, I didn't realise that it was private but now it's not so feel free to look and comment. I promise not to take offence promise. Lol!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    I've been told my diary is "brilliant" :laugh: - I tend to see where I could have made better choices. :blushing: I do like to browse/snoop through others - solely to get ideas for myself. Anyone is free to look at mine (or request me as a friend - take note, I tend to be blunt if you ask for advice. :noway: :laugh: )
  • DropsOJupiter
    DropsOJupiter Posts: 131
    My diary, until recently, was set to private. Now it is set to friends only and will remain so. No offense to anybody, but I've discovered that the snarky comments made by some are an unneeded negative for me. Life's to short for that! If you are interested, send me a request and I will be happy to answer any question of why I eat the way I do. Given my weight loss, it's workin' for me!
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Feel free to add me if you'd like =)

I leave my diary public cause frankly its just food and I could care less who sees what I eat, lol. I have my good days and some bad days thrown in the mix. We all make bad food choices sometimes, nobody is perfect. But support, can be there 24/7/365 =)

Good luck to ya'll <3
This discussion has been closed.